- The threaded copy classes to create a library like isolation
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) implementation of the Threaded Copy Library
- Command Line Interface (CLI) Implementation of the Threaded Copy Library
It is much easier to setup scheduled copies with the CLI rather than the GUI. The ultimate goal was to make the GUI work with command line arguments and allow the CLI to optionally launch the GUI with a switch. I am not there yet.
The CLI Project adds only one file of code to initiate the console application, parse the command prompt, initiate copy, and monitor the progress of the copy.
Features of the CLI:
- /L \\server \\server1 \\server2 ... \\serverN - Specify a manual list of Servers to copy to
- /F filename.txt - Specify a file with a list of server names to copy to
- /O - Overwrite existing files
- /RP - Remove Partials - if a .partial file already exists for the destination file delete start over. If not specified it will get the size of the partial and continue as if the file is of the same origin.
- /T - Count of Bytes to be copied per second
- /S - single file copy path originating from the share or local drive - Share$\folder\folder\file.ext
- /D - the destination path originating from share to file name - Share$\folder\folder\destFile.ext
- /SF - Source Folder for Multiple copies in a directory
- /DFL - Destination File List - the list of files to be copied to the destination path from the source folder
- /DF - Destination Folder - Share$\folder\DestFolder
STCCLI.exe /L \\server \\server1 \\server2 /s C:\temp\myfile.file /d c$\temp\mycopiedfile.bat /t 6400 /o
STCCLI.exe /F servers.txt /SF C:\temp\ /df c$\temp /DFL Files.txt /T 64000 /O /RP